The whole family is welcome!
Let’s face it, your four-legged friends are an integral part of your family! In the Forêt ancienne, dogs are welcome on the trails and in the refuge.
However, in order to preserve this privilege, certain rules must be respected to ensure the well-being of both visitors and wildlife of the parc regional des Grandes-Coulées.
- Remain respectful and courteous at all times.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times.
- Prevent your pet rom barking excessively.
- Keep small bags on hand to collect excrement and place them in the appropriate places. A bin is available in the parking lot.
- Make sure the area is clean when you leave.
- At all times, dog owners are responsible for damages caused by their animals and therefore, should have civil liability insurance.
Take care of the wildlife
The trails of the parc régional des Grandes-Coulées are located in a natural and wild environment. If you come across any wild animals, please remain calm and avoid making contact.